- Finovate Alums Earn Spots on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500
- TransferWise Teams Up with GoCardless to Launch Global Network for Bank Debits
- Finovate Global: Saudi Arabia Bets Big on Fintech; Sberbank Unveils Russian Supercomputer
Around the web
- Worldline and Bitcoin Suisse partner to enable use of cryptocurrencies at the point of sale.
- Ripple’s RippleNet tops 300 customers.
- Tink hires Stripe’s former head of EMEA banking as its new Country Manager for the U.K. and Ireland.
- DemystData makes Equifax data assets available on its marketplace in expansion of current partnership.
- Fenergo earns recognition from Chartis Research in its RiskTech 100 2020 report as a category leader for Client Lifestyle Management and Know Your Customer.
- RISQ Intelligent Software International and Compliy win finalist spots in the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Global FinTech Hackcelerator.
- Sensibill named a “Company to Watch” in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Awards.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.