- “Finovate Debuts: DoubleNet Pay Puts Payday at the Center of Financial Planning”
Around the web
- Coinbase expands its services to Canada.
- Zopa appoints Jaidev Janardana to CEO; co-founder and former CEO Giles Andrews assumes role as executive chairman.
- ArcBit highlighted in Brave New Coin feature on iOS-based digital wallets. See ArcBit at FinovateFall 2015 in New York.
- Xero and Bill.com team up to offer Direct Sync integration for SMEs.
- Utah Business Magazine names MX number 20 of 50 of Utah’s fastest-growing companies.
- ID Analytics names Scott Carter CEO.
- Ormsby Street opens offices in Italy. See Ormsby Street at FinovateFall 2015 in New York in September.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.