- Backbase and Payveris sign digital banking partnership.
Around the web
- Xero and GoCardless partner to solve late payments in the U.S. and Canada.
- The Charlotte Observer lists Jack Henry on Top Workplaces list for fifth consecutive year.
- BankMD goes live with NYMBUS SmartLaunch.
- Lendio’s online bookkeeping software, Sunrise, partners with WePay.
- Xero now integrates with BP Plus Fuel Card in Australia and the BP Fuelcard in New Zealand.
- Flywire provides Bank of America clients enhanced access to cross-border payments and receipts.
- Tinkoff begins trading on Moscow Exchange.
- Jumio launches Jumio Go, a real-time, automated identity verification solution powered by AI.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.