- RoamHR Helps Bring Financial Wellness, Tax Preparation to Gig Economy Workers
- Fintech, Financial Systems, and Forward Thinking
Around the web
- Featurespace announces strategic partnership with NatWest to deliver real-time, enterprise-wide fraud prevention, transaction monitoring.
- Indiana-based Centier Bank ($4.5 billion in assets) leverages SmartLaunch from NYMBUS to support the launch of its mobile app, Billinero. See NYMBUS at FinovateFall in New York this week!
- Societe Generale teams up with FIS to offer payments-as-a-service to corporate clients in Europe.
- Piraeus Bank, the largest bank in Greece, unveils its new PFM tool powered by technology from Strands.
- Segmint announces digital engagement expert Adam Craig as its new president.
- Tradeshift forges partnership with privacy-enhancing technology provider QEDIT.
- Kyckr inks reseller and integration agreement with Australian information services provider illion.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.