Around the web
- Axxcess Wealth selects HiddenLevers to build asset manager allocation workflow.
- West Community Credit Union now offers Plinqit savings app.
- Doxo adds National Grid as new utility on its mobile and web bill payment app.
- KKR joins Artivest’s platform for private alternative investments.
- BlueRush sells software assets to Broadridge for $1.7 million (C$2.3 million).
- Clickswitch moves to new headquarters in Minneapolis’ North Loop.
- Dwolla launches partner ecosystem.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.