- Taulia Appoints Cedric Bru as CEO
- Multi-Factor Authentication Specialist Toopher Acquired by Salesforce
Around the web:
- Moven updates iOS and Android apps for easier views of balance and spending.
- Concur surpasses 30-million-user milestone.
- Multi-factor authentication now available for Venmo users on both iOS and Android.
- Mobile World Live interviews VP of Telenor Financial Services and CEO of Valyou, Viktoria Erngard.
- FT.com Business & Economy feature on P2P foreign exchange highlights TransferWise, CurrencyFair, Currency Cloud, and Kantox.
- Misys wins honors in three categories at FStech Awards 2015.
- HedgeCoVest adds 14 new models to its platform.
- Business Insider Australia features Xero.
- Yodlee announces 100% revenue growth in Australia and New Zealand.
- Check Point to acquire Lacoon Mobile Security for a reported $100 million.
- Bank Innovation profiles Quantopian.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.