- Royal Bank of Scotland to host hackathon in partnership with Open Bank Project.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters
- PayPal’s One Touch Instant Checkout platform is now available in 13 new markets.
- Let’s Talk Payments looks at Venmo and its new group-payments feature.
- Intuit to sell off Quicken with no plans to divest Mint or Mint Bills.
- Yodlee cites innovations from PayPal, Credit Karma, Personal Capital, and ReadyForZero in its 7 Habits of Highly Successful Fintech Startups.
- Global News interviews Karl Martin, Nymi CEO and founder.
- The Denver Post profiles Broomfield-based Avoka Technologies. See Avoka at FinovateFall 2015 in New York City in September.
- The Unicorn Farm interviews Xero CEO Rod Drury.
- CIO cites Avoka’s win of most innovative customer solution in Citi’s demo day in London.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.