- “Andreessen Horowitz Leads $25 Million Investment in Quantopian“
- “Finovate Debuts: GoodData Helps Banks Put Their Data to Work”
- “Nutmeg Spices Things Up with New $37 Million Investment”
Around the web
- FinDEVr alum Smart Token Chain completes first smart token transfer via Ripple network.
- From apps to APIs: Dwolla rebrands as platform.
- PwC unveils Vulcan Digital Asset Services, a suite of digital currency solutions including digital wallets and international payment processing.
- Entersekt to power mobile app security for FirstBank.
- CoverHound partners with Metromile to offer more coverage options for auto and property insurance.
- WealthForge exceeds $250M in transactions completed on platform.
- Kabbage hires chief technology officer and chief data officer.
- AutoGravity to power digital car sales and finance app for Fletcher Jones Motorcars.
- Visa Developer Challenge winner Corezoid earns recognition at Money 20/20 Hackathon.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.