A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 23 through 25, 2019 in New York City. Register today and save your spot.
In a complex, post-pension world, Kindur’s signature retirement paycheck helps modern retirees simplify managing retirement income and helps make their savings last longer.
- Analyze customers’ financial pictures
- Use proprietary technology to build a personalized retirement paycheck
- Sequence retirement income withdrawals to lower taxes
Why it’s great
Based on your retirement needs and goals, Kindur builds you a retirement paycheck- the ultimate simplification of managing retirement income- so your savings last longer.
Rhian Horgan, CEO
Horgan is the CEO of Kindur and a financial industry veteran. She is on a mission to eliminate modern retirees’ number one fear– running out of money.
- BNP Paribas to Deploy Dynamic Hedging Tech from Kantox.
- Terafina Teams Up with Alabama’s Listerhill Credit Union.
- Check out these sneak peeks of upcoming FinovateFall demos:
Around the web
- Klarna deepens ties with H&M to enable customers to shop now and pay later using the H&M app.
- NICE’s AML and fraud SaaS solutions to power financial crime strategy for both anti-money laundering compliance and enterprise fraud protections.
- Terafina to power Listerhill Credit Union’s omnichannel sales strategy and continue its digital transformation to increase member satisfaction and deepen relationships.
- OurCrowd expands U.S. operations, opens office in Chicago.
- ID R&D’s IDLive Face to power remote customer account openings and digital ID verification for Innov8tif’s EMAS eKYC.
- ndgit and Synpulse launch international fintech marketplace in Switzerland.
- Macrosoft joins Quadient’s Partner Advantage Program.
- Onfido reports strong revenue growth momentum for Q2 2019; earns recognition from The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.K.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.