A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on April 26 & 27 in San Jose. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
FUCO & SOLUTION specializes in assisting financial institutions in customer communication and account management with innovative, interactive robo-statements.
- Advisory: Suggest right-for-you financial products interactively
- Transactional: Complete online application and transaction in one place
- Social empowered: Circle-economy engagement
Why it’s great
Statements are the best, most direct ,and most trustworthy channel for banks to communicate with clients.
Alex Lin, Chairman and CEO
With 15+ years professional services/solutions experience in information and financial fields, Lin successfully helps major banks to move into fintech era to elevate user services for the next generation.
- Check out our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks featuring Tyro, FUCO & SOLUTION, Eltropy, AFS, cyberProductivity, and Tavant Technologies.
- Mastercard’s Biometric Payment Card: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
Around the web
- Business Today India features algorithm-based, stock market research platform, MarketsMojo.
- Tennessee-based SouthEast Bank to deploy DNA core account processing platform from Fiserv.
- Yorkshire Building Society to leverage technology from Capriza to support transition to mobile.
- CoverHound to offer insurance quotes for rideshare drivers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.