- Finovate Global: Nigerian Fintechs Near $400m Week; Ant Financial Eyes License in Singapore
- Tyro Payments Preps for IPO
- FinovateMiddleEast Best of Show Winners Announced.
Around the web
- CurrencyFair introduces cross-border collections solution for marketplaces; inks partnership with Chinese wholesale marketplace, Buy-World.
- Enveil wins $1 million contract from the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) to improve supply chain security.
- MoneyHub, Salt Edge, Direct ID, and Plaid earn finalist spots in the Financial Data & Technology Association (FDATA) Awards 2019.
- Chatbots.Studio to provide chatbot templates for Colvir Software Solutions end clients.
- doxo expands doxoINSIGHTS to 900 cities.
- Plaid makes inroads into France, Spain, and Ireland.
- myGini named to the Benzinga Global Fintech Listmakers and recognized as a Best Payments App.
- BodesWell joins FinMason’s FinSpring accelerator program
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.