- “SuiteBox Wins Mobile Category of KPMG Fintech Innovation Challenge” (See SuiteBox at FinovateEurope 2016 in London next month.)
- “CEO Interview: Nexmo’s Tony Jamous”
Around the web
- Financial reporter profiles Big Data Scoring, founded in Scandanavia and headquartered in the United Kingdom.
- Envestnet | Yodlee to bring account aggregation and PFM tools to Australian Superannuation Fund, QSuper.
- Creative Boom lists Xero, FreeAgent, Expensify, QuickBooks, Mint, and Shoeboxed in its roundup of must-have apps for freelancers.
- ACI Worldwide launches UP Retail Payments, combining technologies to produce an end-to-end enterprise payments solution.
- Bank Innovation features Dave Foss, new CEO for Jack Henry & Associates.
- CREALOGIX forges digital banking partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). Join CREALOGIX in London for FinovateEurope next month.
- OpenView Labs: “How Expensify Went from Happy Accident to the World’s Fastest Growing ERP Software Company”
- PaymentEye interviews Arroweye Solutions CEO Render Dahiya on how EMV migration will impact issuers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.