A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateAsia on November 7 and 8 in Hong Kong. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
BeeOnPay is a unique, multi-services global payment gateway developed conveniently for all types of businesses, from hypermarkets to online marketers to street vendors using mobile apps.
- Offers a multi-services global payment gateway using mobile apps and a blockchain platform
- Accepts cryptocurrencies as payment, plus online banking and fiat money
- Enables users to go cashless
Zamzuri Abdul Majid, Chief Executive Officer
Majid has vast experience in top management and a decade in business. He is also actively involved in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain.
Adnan Mohd Nazar, Founder
Nazar has vast experience in online and offline businesses. He has, so far, created several successful online marketers and has been seriously involved in cryptocurrencies since 2012.
- Check out a sneak peek of BeeOnPay’s FinovateAsia demo next week.
- IBM Security Introduces New Solution to Help Banks Spot Fraudulent Accounts.
- Modo Forms Fintech Partnerships to Engage Consumers at the Point of Sale.
- SpyCloud Spots Stolen Credentials with Deep Dives into the Dark Web.
- The Faves of FinovateAsia: A Brief History of Best of Show Winners.
Around the web
- NetGuardians included in Chartis RiskTech 100 2018.
- Compass Plus earns PA DSS v3.2 compliance.
- ACI Worldwide now supports the European Payments Council (EPC) SEPA Instant rulebook standard ISO 20022 within its Universal Payments (UP) solutions portfolio.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.