- Spend Matters features P2Binvestor and its crowdfunding approach to providing credit to small businesses.
- POTs and PANs looks at biometric authentication innovators, EyeVerify, BehavioSec, and BioCatch.
- Best Advice explores EZBOB’s strategy to attract SMEs to online lending.
- Bank of Internet USA to deploy IntelliResponse virtual agent technology.
- First Annapolis’ The Navigator Newsletter interviews Sebastian Siemiakowski, CEO of Klarna.
- Fastacash, Heckyl Technologies, Kabbage, Linkable Networks, and Nomis Solutions named to Red Herring Top 100 Global.
- Investor Intel mentions Patch of Land and Realty Mogul in column on helping baby boomers participate in real estate crowd funding.
- Azimo to join London mayor Boris Johnson’s trade mission to Malaysia and Singapore.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.