- Goldman Sachs announces investment in Kensho, becomes platform’s largest strategic investor.
- Baton Investing takes a look at Motif Investing.
- Acculynk launches strategic partnership with PayPlum, announces acquisition of company’s intellectual property.
- The Economist cites Comarch in its review of Polish companies succeeding internationally.
- Leaf CEO Sarah McCrary talks mobile payments in panel discussion on Foodable WebTV.
- Invests.com features Azimo in column on online money transfer companies.
- Finovate Debuts: BlueVine.
- Nasdaq.com examines PayPal’s place in the mobile payments wave.
- Forbes looks at how PayNearMe helps the underbanked.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.