- Netbanker looks at the effect Apple’s TouchID will have on fintech companies, including Mint and CardFlight.
- ValidSoft featured in Speech and Voice Recognition White Paper and recognized as a global leaders in voice biometrics.
- Bolstr co-founders Larry Baker and Charlie Tribbett named to Techweek 100.
- Arroweye Solutions partners with Caledonian Global Financial Services to provide digital on-demand debit card production.
- Former Visa executive Elizabeth Buse joins Monitise as co-CEO.
- New $4 Million Investment for fastacash to help drive growth, product development.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.