- A discussion of “next gen PFM” at The Financial Brand features insights from Melanie Flanigan of Yodlee.
- Xendpay announces mobile wallet service in Indonesia.
- Wallaby for Samsung Gear 2 brings personal finance to the smart watch.
- Grass Roots America deploys InComm’s Physical Fulfillment Solution to streamline physical and digital prepaid card delivery.
- Payments provider MangoPay and Currency Cloud partner to offer better rates for international payments.
- Herald Media explores how MoneyDesktop is contributing to the Utah business boom.
- Infocomm Development Authority evaluating Tagit for accreditation to help it build capabilities and allow it to compete with big companies in bidding for government projects.
- QuantConnect overhauls core backtesting technology to increase speed by 10x.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.