- EyeVerify raises $6 million in Series A round, joins Wells Fargo Startup Accelerator.
- Find out more about the innovators of FinovateFall 2014 with Part 2 of our Sneak Peek Preview series.
- Continuity Control announces $10 million investment.
- Zumigo earns a spot in, and an investment from, Wells Fargo Startup Accelerator.
- BlueVine brings in $1.5 million in funding. Check out BlueVine’s live demo at FinovateFall.
- Four notable website upgrades on Bankbazaar.com.
- Houston Chronicle features Lending Club success story.
- Check Point Software Technology positioned as a Leader in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.