From walking meetings to working lunches, we know that fintech folks like to stay busy. And with so much to offer during FinovateSpring’s Content Day on Friday, May 10, we thought we’d take advantage of the noon lunch break to bring you even more great analysis and insight from some of fintech’s sharpest observers.
Here’s a peek at our lunch time line up, including one expert briefing panel discussion and a whole slew of special interest, hosted discussions held under Chatham House Rules to promote a free and open conversation.
- Addressing Financial Wellness & Financial Inclusion. An expert briefing moderated by Theodora Lau, Founder, Unconventional Ventures. Featuring:
- Monica Brand Engel, Founder, Quona
- Ashraf Hassan, Global Head of Strategic Partnerships, Google Play
- Stoyan Kenderov, Head of Product & Design, Lending Club
- Brad Leimer, Co-founder, Unconventional Ventures
- Jennifer McHugh, Director of Public Affairs & Financial Education, Royal Credit Union
Here are our special interest discussion tables held under Chatham House Rules:
- How Incumbents Can Successfully Collaborate with Fintechs to Accelerate Change with John Stecher, Chief Innovation Officer, Barclays Bank
- The Democratization of Alternative Investments with Ronak Pakzad, Founder, GoodWealth
- Quantum Computing – The Wave of the Future? with Aleksandr Oysgelt, Director, Technology and Innovation, Deutsche Bank
- Challenges in the Insurance Industry & How Insurtech Could Solve Them with Quetin Coolen, Co-founder and CEO, Waffle
- How Challenger Banks are Creating a Seamless Digital Experience with Tyler McIntyre, Founder, Bank Novo
- How Community Banks Can Harness Fintech with Jill Castilla, President and CEO, Citizens Bank of Edmond
- Addressing the Security Challenges Facing Financial Institutions with Sean Sposito, Security Analyst, Javelin Strategy
Tickets to FinovateSpring are still available, so visit our registration page today and reserve your spot. We’ll see you in San Francisco!