As is our habit this time of the month, we’d like to take a moment to pause in our usual blogging to say “thanks!” to the generous sponsors of NetBanker.
Please consider supporting these new additions and our other sponsors (listed below in alphabetical order):
- IntelliResponse — Get a complimentary whitepaper on how self-service via the mobile channel can improve your customer service and benefit your business. Download it now!
- Guardian Analytics — Giving away a free copy of the new 2010 Business Banking Trust Study they conducted in partnership with the Ponemon Institute. The research examines the challenges of fraud and its effects on business banking relationships. Grab a copy today!
- Murphy & Company — Promoting a new series of tools to help financial institutions comply with the recent changes to Regulation E that require “opt-in” consent from consumers before charging overdraft fees on certain transactions. Check ’em out!
- Worklight — Watch a free recording of their recent 1-hour webinar on “Widget Banking” that addressed the “5 Questions You Should Answer Before Launching Widget Banking.” Take a look!
- Yodlee — Sign up today for Yodlee’s free webinar on Tuesday 4/20 about how to increase deposits and reduce abandonment with Instant Account Verification. Register now!
Thanks for taking a moment to check out our sponsors. Please let us know if you ever have any feedback on these companies or our blogging. Speak of which — back to it!
P.S. If you want to join these companies in supporting NetBanker, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eric Mattson is CEO of Online Financial Innovations, the parent company of NetBanker, Online Banking Report and the Finovate Conference Series. He can be reached at email@example.com.