The release brings three main upgrades:
1) Swipely’s CRM tool automatically updates a customer’s information each time they pay using a credit card. The tool creates a profile for credit-paying customers that details total money spent, number of transactions, average spend, and the customer’s lifetime value.
2) Tablet-optimized merchant dashboard that now includes:
- Simpler to use platform
- Analytics on a store-by-store basis or in aggregate for retailers with multiple locations
- Heat Map that indicates sales performance by hour
- Daily Journal that shows merchants how weather, Facebook posts, and other factors impact buying patterns
3) Expanded support of POS middleware solutions, including:
- First Data
- Isis POS
- PC Charge
- Many others
The Rhode Island-based company has already upgraded existing merchants to the new release, and interested merchants will be upgraded with no extra cost.
In addition, Swipely informed me that it recently crossed the threshold of a quarter billion dollars in processing.
To learn more about Swipely, watch its FinovateSpring 2012 demo.