Startupbootcamp is a 3-month accelerator program that aims to give startups exposure to key players in their industry, while connecting them to a community of top-level mentors and advisors.
The organization recently launched a FinTech-exclusive accelerator in London, which will begin August 11. It is accepting applications from startups now through June 22, but the earlier you apply, the better chances you have to get into the program.
- Extensive mentorship from +100 entrepreneurs, investors, and partners
- Access to top markets in London, U.S. and APAC
- 3+1 months free office space
- €15K in cash per team
- €450K+ in partner services
- Exposure to 200+ Angels & VCs
- Invitation to SBC global alumni network and growth program
Startupbootcamp’s other programs have so far proven their worth. In fact, over 70% of participating startups have gone on to receive funding.
In addition to the FinTech accelerator, Startupbootcamp has seven other programs located in Europe with unique foci:
- Istanbul serves as a hub for startups in the Middle East and North Africa regions.
- Israel is focused on startups within internet and mobile technology.
- Amsterdam focuses on intensive mentoring from industry leaders across Europe and beyond to bolster their funding.
- Copenhagen works primarily with startups focusing on mobile devices and related technologies and solutions.
- Berlin helps entrepreneurs launch their business ideas into the global market.
- Another Amsterdam-located accelerator focuses on innovative solutions based on Near Field Communications and Contactless Interactions Technologies.
- Eindhoven’s HighTechXL is the fastest way to accelerate your tech ideas-in-progress.
If you’re interested, check out the application page here