This post is part of our live coverage of FinovateAsia 2013.
Making their way to the stage in our first presentation after the noon lunch break is Mobino. The company is debuting its universal mobile payments solution.
“We are introducing the international version of the Mobino application, available in 5 languages and 50 currencies.
- Various scenarios will be outlined:
- Peer-to-peer money transfer
- Payment for goods and services in shops
- POS and cash register integration
- Quicker and safer e-commerce payments
- Fluid payment flow for mobile commerce
- Cheap and efficient international remittances
- Registration and KYC process for unbanked
- Cash-in and cash-out operations at agentsWe are looking for distribution partners and investors in the Asia Pacific region in order to prepare service launch.”