For a fintech company to succeed outside of the digital realm in the physical world of print is not an easy feat. It makes sense, however, that a company with as much spunk as LearnVest has been able to make a splash with a book.
Alexa Von Tobel, LearnVest Founder and CEO, has been a rising star in the personal finance realm lately. The New York-based CEO released her own book, Financially Fearless, at the end of last year, and it has recently been listed as the #5 New York Times Best Sellers list in the category of Advice, How-to, and Miscellaneous.
Additionally, it reached:
- Wall Street Journal Best Seller #1 hardcover in Business and #5 Hardcover in Non-Fiction categories
- Chicago Tribune Best Seller #5 in Hardcover Non-Fiction category
- Apple iBooks Best of 2013
- Amazon Best Seller (during the weeks of December 22 and 29, 2013)
Readers who forward their book receipt to email@example.com can receive a little extra motivation:
- Advanced access to a $50 credit to LearnVest Planning and one month of support for free ($19 value).
- Two free tickets to attend LearnVest Live in either New York City, Boston or San Francisco.
- Exclusive access to January’s premium live, online event – featuring Alexa and covering what you need to know to set achievable goals in 2014.
- A 10 minute 1:1 session with Alexa (availability is limited).
- Alexa’s money hacks “cheat sheet.”
To learn more about LearnVest, check out its FinovateFall 2013 demo, where it debuted its Action Program.