We want to pause in our usual blogging activities to show our gratitude to the sponsors whose generous support keeps NetBanker a free and high-quality resource for the industry.
Please take a moment to check out our sponsors (listed below, in alphabetical order):
- Backbase — They’re promoting their fast-to-implement portal software for financial companies including Web 2.0 personalization and online marketing functionality. You can get more information or watch a demo here.
- IntelliResponse — Get a complimentary whitepaper on how self-service via the mobile channel can improve your customer service and benefit your business. Download it now!
- Intuit — Intuit is promoting their FinanceWorks platform. They’ve got a number of on-demand webinars that are worth checking out.
- MyBankTracker — MBT is a new financial community built by avid fans of the banking world. Check out how they’re innovating at MyBankTracker.com.
- WorkLight — Offering (complimentary) results of a new survey on consumer satisfaction and concerns regarding banking applications for the iPhone, BlackBerry and Android. If you’re trying to understand the smartphone trend, it’s worth accessing the results.
- Yodlee — Check out Yodlee’s new free whitepaper on how Personal Financial Management can be a platform for customer engagement. Download it now!
Thanks for taking a moment to check out our sponsors. Please let us know if you ever have any feedback on these companies or our blogging.
P.S. If you want to join these companies in supporting NetBanker, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eric Mattson is CEO of Online Financial Innovations, the parent company of NetBanker, Online Banking Report and the Finovate Conference Series. He can be reached at email@example.com.