After resting up over the weekend, we hope you’re ready to take a look at six more companies that will demo their newest fintech creation in New York City at FinovateFall this September 23 and 24.
Over the course of the past few weeks, we’ve seen:
- Part 1: BizEquity, Gremln, Hoyos, Knox Payments, NopSec, and Rippleshot
- Part 2: Backbase, BioCatch, blooom, iBillionaire, Patch of Land, and Settle
- Part 3: Algomi, FlexScore, HedgeCo Networks, Linqto, Malauzai, and My Virtual StrongBox
- Part 4: FamDoo, iQuantifi, mCASH, PayItSimple, Toopher, and WorkFusion
Don’t miss out; get your ticket here to be a part of the action.
- Modularized platform that allows FIs to tailor their offering
- 24×7 support for SMBs on all apps
- Client support: from proposition design, to go-to-market strategy, to ongoing delivery
- Advanced teller transactions moved to self-service terminals
- Personalized Account Opening, Sales & Service via Tablet
- Shared customer history and product promotion across channels
Larky delivers engagement and loyalty through a unique platform that provides point-of-sale discounts at local and national merchants and magically reminds users of offers at the right time and place.
- Location-triggered alerts when a discount is near
- Tracks 2,000+ memberships. Users never miss an offer they deserve (including yours!)
- White-labeled platform seamlessly ties in with your brand
MaxMyInterest by Six Trees Capital LLC is an intelligent cash-management solution that helps investors earn up to 0.80% more on FDIC-insured bank deposits, rebalancing funds automatically as rates change.
- Earn up to 0.80% more on cash without changing your checking account
- Get the best interest rates, automatically, even as rates change
s move to and from checking as needed
Sonavation empowers trust through ultrasound technology by creating more secure environments in which to access sensitive financial data, conduct non-cash transactions and offer peace of mind.
- Impenetrable security using ultrasound technology and cloud-based Identity-as-a-service infrastructure
- Protection of sensitive banking information
- ATM, credit and debit card protection
Stewart is the Chief Operating Officer at Sonavation, currently focused on delivering the convergence of physical and cyber security.
TickSmith has built the first commercial Big Data platform for financial data.
- Powerful and scalable Big Data technology and analytics
- Management of all types of financial data
- Solve compliance, reporting, analytics and distribution problems on huge data sets
Check back this Thursday to see another six companies that will demo at FinovateFall 2014.