This is part two of our FinovateFall Sneak Peek series. If you missed the first installment, you can catch it here:
Here are eight more of the 70 companies that will demo their new technology on September 10 and 11 in New York: authenticID, Fiserv, Float Money, Ignite Sales, Jumio, SavedPlus, Yseop, and Zenmonics.
Want to join us in New York in September? Get your FinovateFall 2013 ticket here. To learn more about FinovateFall, check out the FAQ.
Authentic ID’s pictureID
solution is 100% accurate and can’t be fooled by fraudsters since it returns a visual representation of the true owner of an identity.
- 100% Accurate
- Can’t be fooled by fraudsters
- Transactions cost less than existing solutions
Why it’s great: pictureID is the only 100% accurate identity proofing solution on the market today and it is more intuitive for users.
Blair Cohen, CEO
Fiserv’s Popmoney Instant Payments
extends the functionality of the Popmoney
P2P service from Fiserv, making it indispensable when an immediate exchange of money is required.
- Instant Payments delivers payments for a real-time world
- Delivered through Mobiliti, Popmoney offers an unmatched transformational mobile experience
Why it’s great: Instant Payments from Popmoney combined with the transformational experience offered by Mobiliti from Fiserv, delivers on the compelling, consumer need for real-time payments.
Jeffery W. Yabuki
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Interest-free line of credit
- Planned Spending Program for budgeting
- Financial Health Partners for financial literacy, payments and savings
Why it’s great: Float will replace credit cards
Shane Hadden, CEO
the leader in retail banking customer acquisition and retention technology, will showcase Innovative Branch Profitability Dashboards,
offering a breakthrough in branch performance measurement.
- Determine profitable branches/products per branch
- Quickly spot branch trends, customer insights, fee-generating opportunities
- Understand gap analysis
Why it’s great: Never before have the tools for detailed branch measurement been so accessible to bank executives.
Mitchell Orlowsky, CEO
supports real-time ID scanning and verification via a mobile application or website of passports and driver licenses to enable clients to meet know-your-customer requirements.
- Increase conversion rates and revenue
- Reduce risk & chargebacks
- Create a ‘cool’ factor user experience
Why it’s great: Netverify allows businesses to authenticate customers’ identities using their computer’s web camera, IOS or Android smartphone cameras
Michael Orlando heads up Jumio’s worldwide sales and business development efforts and brings over 20 years of high-growth company experience to this role.
is an automatic savings tool that helps customers effortlessly reach financial goals.
- Easy to set up, bank agnostic financial tool.
- It sets aside money as a percentage of every purchase.
- Change the destination account with one click.
Why it’s great: Automatic savings made easy
Nikita Brodskiy, Founder & CEO
is artificial intelligence software which writes, just like a human being, but at a speed of thousands of pages per second, and in multiple languages.
- Generate highly qualified leads
- Boost sales performance
- Write financial reports automatically
Why it’s great: Yseop boosts your business performance by automating tasks such as lead generation, cross-selling, meeting preparation and financial report writing.
John Rauscher, CEO & co-founder
has created the Mobile Banker
tablet for lean branches, advice centers, and relationship management.
- Ability to deploy in front of existing systems
- Reduce branch transaction costs
- Increase Sales with live collateral, account opening, servicing
Why it’s great: The convenience and attractiveness of an Apple Store as your Bank.
Stay tuned next week for a sneak peek of more companies. Want to join us in New York in September? Get your ticket to FinovateFall 2013 here
. To learn more about FinovateFall, check out the FAQ