To help you prepare for FinovateEurope 2014, our fourth Finovate event in London, we’ve compiled a small taste of what the companies will demo over the course of February 11 and 12. To see each company demo live, get your ticket here.
Below, you’ll find a preview of the next 6 companies in our series. If you missed the first 2 posts, check out:
The Currency Cloud provides a transparent online service powering international payments firms. It enables businesses to move money around the world easily, quickly and securely.
The ability to hold multi-currency balances in an ewallet Faster international payments Delivered though our upgraded intuitive interface
Why it’s great:
Moving money should be easy. It powers next-generation companies with a transparent, fast and trusted global payments platform to transform how the world moves money.
Mike Laven, CEO
Mike is a seasoned FinTech expert who has been pioneering innovation for over 30 years
Richard Bastin, CTO
With a lifelong passion for technology, Richard has been leading technology departments for over ten years
ETRONIKA unites emerging trends and innovative techniques in IT solutions to amaze the market and create unique opportunities for clients in finance, banking and e-businesses.
- Holistic multichannel partnership ecosystem for banks and partners
- Personalized service offerings enabled by smart data analysis
- Customer loyalty platform with enhanced fraud prevention
Why it’s great:
Its ecosystem helps banks and partners to achieve customer experience beyond expectations through upgraded smart data analysis engine and maximized fraud prevention.
Kestutis Gardžiulis, CEO
Kestutis has 18 years experience in banking and e-channel development. With a background in visual arts and quantum electronics, he is a true idea generator.
Asta Sabaite, Head of Marketing
Asta’s broad marketing perspective comes from years of multinational practice in FMCG and retail industries. Her creative and analytical skills are devoted to fully understand client’s needs.
Feedzai provides payment fraud prevention at Big Data scale.
- Connect mobile bank apps to social apps such as Facebook and Yelp, privately
- Consumers check in and post status (geolocation) to protect their transactions
- Feedzai’s fraud software lets banks “friend” customers, offering added peace-of-mind
Feedzai lets consumers and Banks be Facebook friends in order to make omnichannel commerce safe.
- Turns the mobile banking channel into a real-time communication platform
- Persona-based design
- Revolutionary card view concept
- Unique way to create value from data and analyze spending behavior
- Anonymous and based on consent of retail banking customers
- New revenue stream. Actionable, real-time insights into retail markets
- Brings retail identity decision making in the internet age
- Provides identity decisions in real time
- Uses multiple independent dynamic data sources
Stay tuned over the next few weeks for more in our Sneak Peek series.