After a busy two days of fintech demos, the FinovateEurope audience members have made their voices heard.
After watching the 67 demoing companies show off their newest innovations on stage in front of the sold out auditorium, the crowd voted for their 3 favorite demos at the end of each day. The 9 companies with the highest number of votes were crowned winners.
Here they are in alphabetical order:
, with its out-of-the-box tool for mobile account origination and enrollment
, with its behavioral biometrics solution created specifically for a mobile environment
, for its new Open Loop and Closed Loop card technology
, for its multi-channel partnership ecosystem within BANKTRON
, for its cross-generational digital banking experience
(FKA YourWealth) for its MoneyHub technology that gives users total control of their entire financial life.
, for its iStockTrack, an app that gives users a single place to connect with their investment life
, for its mobile PFM that helps users stay connected with their finaces
, for its quirky PFM that makes finances fun
As always, thanks for your continued support. See you next year at FinovateEurope 2015!
All of the demo videos will be available on Finovate.com in two weeks.
Notes on methodology:
1. Only audience members NOT associated with demoing companies were eligible to vote. Finovate employees did not vote.
2. Attendees were encouraged to note their favorites during each day. At the end of the last demo, they chose their three favorites.
3. The exact written instructions given to attendees: “Please rate (the companies) on the basis of demo quality and potential impact of the innovation demoed.”
4. The nine companies appearing on the highest percentage of submitted ballots were named Best of Show.
5. Go here for a list of previous Best of Show winners.