- Washington-based Connection CU now providing MoneyDesktop PFM services to members.
- TA Associates completes majority investment in Arxan Technologies. Terms not disclosed
- DoughMain’s new logo wins an American graphic design award.
- NPR’s Marketplace takes a look at Manilla and the rise of automatic bill pay.
- Wall Street Journal column on innovation in banking features Finovate alumni mBank and Ignite Sales.
- PaySecure International from Acculynk helps solve authentication problems for merchants accepting non-US cards.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.