- NY Times reports how BancVue works with community FIs to offer checking accounts.
- Prosper looks at its growth and returns over time.
- Cnet reviews the BankOns iPhone app.
- CTV News recommends Wall Street Survivor as a learning tool.
- BizNews looks at how Kabbage provides capital to online businesses.
- SF Gate reports how PayNearMe makes paying bills easy for the underbanked.
- CU Insight reports GCS Federal Credit Union signs with Geezeo.
- Payments Journal examines CashStar’s plan for a mobile app.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.