- Expensify adds corporate card reconciliation for more banks, including Wells BofA, and Citi. See Expensify’s demo at FinovateSpring.
- Forbes interviews Marc Gorlin, co-founder of Kabbage. See Kabbage’s new tech next week at FinovateSpring.
- PayNearMe hires Billy Robbins, former VP of PFM at Wells, as its VP of business development. Come see PayNearMe’s demo at Finovate.
- Kashoo tops 100,000 registered users and more than 50,000 iPad downloads of its cloud accounting app.
- PaymentsSource interviews CashStar chief marketing officer Gene Cornfield on mobile commerce.
- Kalixa to become its own company, separating from Bwin.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.