- DoughMain launches savings tool for kids.
- Actiance expands platform with vantage for Microsoft SharePoint. Come see Actiance at FinovateSpring next week.
- The Des Moines Register reports Social Money is set to more than double its workforce, hiring 35. Check out Social Money’s live demo at FinovateSpring.
- Spend Matters covers Taulia (part 2). Watch Taulia demo at FinovateSpring.
- Your Finances Simplified blog lists the top 11 reasons you should use Yodlee MoneyCenter.
- Gamification of Work blog explains how Bobber Interactive makes personal finance engaging.
- Credit Union Times reports Q2ebanking Integrates Trusteer Malware Protection.
- HiddenLevers updates features.
- TIME features BillGuard.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.