- Mortgagebot changes name to D+H.
- DailyFinance looks at Kabbage’s “war” on banking.
- Blackhawk Network powering Mobile Money by T-Mobile.
- Credit Sesame launches mobile credit dashboard for easy credit and financial monitoring.
- Actiance launches Alcatraz, a cloud-based archive that combines a focus on context with the traditional requirements of an email archive.
- New York Bankers Association endorses Gremln.
- Service2Media unveils version 4.4 of M2Active mobile app development platform.
- Ping Identity CEO Andre Durand featured in Xconomy column on University of Colorado at Boulder’s New Venture Challenge program.
- Be sure to check out the latest installment of our FinovateEurope 2014 Sneak Peek series.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.