- eToro to allow its members to invest and trade in bitcoin.
- CaixaBank enables cardholders to make transaction-based, charitable micro-donations.
- PhotoPay wins spot in this year’s FinTech Innovation Lab London. See them in action at FinovateEurope.
- Flint Mobile, BillGuard both featured in Forbes column on companies “moving global commerce forward.”
- Daily Mail takes a look at Zopa and the Zopa Rate Promise.
- miiCard and Axiomatika partner to power identity verification solutions for the Russian financial industry.
- CoverHound grows 533% Year over Year in 2013 and Promotes Keith Moore to CEO.
- ShopKeep POS launches ShopKeep Mobile for iPod Touch.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.