- American Banker lists Andera, Banno, BillFloat, BillGuard, Mortgage Harmony, and Lighter Capital as top 10 tech companies to watch in 2013.
- ZDNet reports UBank gears up for mobile banking site with beta program.
- Frost & Sullivan recognizes Virtual Piggy with the 2012 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Entrepreneurial Company of the Year.
- ProfitStars adds new protections against malware.
- Sybase 365 and Globe Telecom partner to launch LTE roaming service with China Mobile.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.