- Capital Access Network changes its name to CAN Capital.
- Compass Plus survey reflects declining support for NFC amid growing popularity of mobile channel.
- CFA Institute’s Inside Investing takes a look at Motif Investing and “the secret revolution in finance.”
- Gartner places NICE in leaders quadrant of the 2013 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Workforce Optimization.
- Wealthfront announces new ability to harvest losses on stocks that comprise an index.
- Fast Company features EyeVerify.
- Flint Mobile raises $2 million from Verizon Investments.
- Mint, Manilla, SigFig, Jemstep and Planwise featured in Kiplinger’s list of smart online tools to manage finances.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.