- Kofax announces completion of Kapow Technologies acquisition.
- ACI Worldwide cites role of their Universal Payments Platform in net new bookings growth for 2013 in this week’s Q2 report.
- SigFig launches iPad app.
- The New York Times looks at Lending Club, Prosper, Zopa, On Deck, SocietyOne, and Kabbage as significant lending platforms.
- Finextra reports: PayPal trials new geolocation payment service in London.
- Leadfusion launches new RESPONSE interface for Premium Financial Tools.
- Finect Founder Jennifer Openshaw moderates Best Practices in Compliant Social Media webinar. See Finect demo at FinovateFall 2013 in New York.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.