- “Friday is the Final Day to Save Big on FinovateFall 2015 Tickets”
- “Socure Secures $2.5 Million in Debt Financing”
- “Five Finovate Alums Named 2015 Technology Pioneers by World Economic Forum”
Around the web
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Stephane Dubois, Xignite CEO and founder. See Xignite at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco in October.
- Flint Mobile upgrades its iOS mobile app to improve compatibility with Apple Wallet.
- Cloud OS Corezoid is now available via the Amazon Marketplace (in Russian).
- Forbes notes MaxMyInterest, Dragon Wealth, and EverSafe in a feature on the global growth of fintech accelerators.
- Market Visual integrates with the Tradier API to enable investors to manage stock portfolios and trade on a single platform.
- Q2 Holdings acquires Centrix Solutions for $20 million.
- Ayasdi named a 2015 Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum.
- Delaware Business Times profiles Global Debt Registry.
- RateFuel asks if Qapital represents the “future of banking.”
- PayNearMe partners with The California Department of Child Support Services to offer a new payment option for cash-paying customers.
- FutureAdvisor launches FutureGift to help friends and family easily contribute to kids’ college funds.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.