- Tink Raises $63 Million, Goes Live in Five New European Markets.
- DataSine Scores $5 Million Investment in Round Led by BBVA.
Around the web
- iProov announces meeting the NIST standards for genuine presence assurance by the National Physical Laboratory (NPL).
- BBVA Compass hires new chief information security officer, Brian Fricke.
- Ping Identity announces updates to its PingFederate, PingAccess, and PingDirectory.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.