- Braintri Drives Insurtech Innovation in Europe.
- Plaid Acquires Quovo in $200 Million Deal.
Around the web
- Salt Edge joins Temenos Marketplace as the community’s first data aggregator.
- BBVA leads $12 million Series A round for payments startup Grabango.
- Cardlytics CEO Scott Grimes appointed board chair of FinTech Atlanta.
- FICO awarded five new patents for fraud, AI, and advanced analytics technologies.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Ondot CEO Bharghavan Vaduvur.
- Akamai Technologies reveals plans to acquire customer identity access management firm, Janrain.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.