Around the web
- Revolut seeks banking license in Luxembourg to ensure post-Brexit access to European markets.
- Crypterium earns listing on KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange. See Crypterium at FinovateFall in New York this week.
- Klarna teams up with U.K. fashion brand In The Style.
- Pushfor founder and CEO John Safa talks cybersecurity on KRLA LA radio.
- Braintri awarded the Polish Innovation Award 2018 for its creation of Jiffee, a bluetooth-based mobile payment and loyalty technology, and Biffee, a core banking system offloading engine.
- Kasasa named to 2018 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.