- Microsoft, Nationwide Invest $12 Million in SME Lender BlueVine.
- Gusto Brings in $140 Million, Doubling Valuation to $2 Billion.
- Tavant Technologies Powers New Personalized Mortgage POS System from Ditech.
Around the web
- Coinbase taps Jeff Horowitz as its next Chief Compliance Officer.
- Thomson Reuters announces strategic partnership with global cryptocurrency market data aggregator, CryptoCompare.
- FIS and blockchain platform Billon sign letter of intent to pursue joint product development.
- Prosper surpasses 1 million loans have been originated, totaling about $13 billion.
- Kofax enters sales agreement with JIEC to deliver RPA and digital transformation solutions.
- CurrencyFair surpasses milestone: €7 billion traded.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.