- Flywire Raises $100 Million for Global Expansion.
- Five Degrees Acquires Icelandic IT Software Company Libra.
- Yoyo Tops One Million User Milestone.
- Coinbase Enables European Customers to Buy Virtual Gift Cards with Crypto.
Around the web
- The Motley Fool interviews Q2 Holdings CEO Matt Flake.
- AlphaPoint hires Kristin Boggiano as Chief Legal Officer.
- Entrust Datacard unveils TruCredential 7.5 software that enables tablet and mobile-based capture and issuance of ID cards.
- America’s Credit Union partners with Insuritas to launch member owned insurance agency.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.