- “Finovate Alums Win Leading Vendor Honors from MyPrivateBanking Research”
- “Last Chance for FinovateSpring Early-Bird Tickets… Save $100″
- “ReadyForZero Acquired by Avant in Cash and Stock Deal”
- “Wallaby Launches Wise Bread Rewards Maximizer”
Around the web
- Nomis Solutions announces new partnership with Tangerine.
- blooom wins Kansas City’s InnovateHER pitch competition.
- PYMNTS.com MPD CEO Karen Webster interviews Todd Doherty, TSYS senior director of analytics.
- Tech City highlights TransferWise and Azimo in its look at the remittance industry.
- GMC Software named Xplor’s Technology of the Year for its Inspire Dynamic Communications solution.
- “D+H to Buy Payments Firm Fundtech for $1.25 Billion”
- Google Cloud Platform launches Cloud Console for Android.
- Bluefin Payment Systems and Phoenix Managed Networks partner to provide Bluefin’s Decryptx P2PE Solution to clients of Phoenix Managed Networks.
- Xero reaches 200,000 customers in Australia.
- Prosper reaches record loan originations for March, surpasses $3 billion in lending.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.