- OurCrowd Surpasses $1 Billion AUM.
- Following #Finovate at FinovateSpring.
Around the web
- Business-only Australian bank Tyro forges partnerships to improve connectivity between POS, apps, and merchants.
- Finastra appoints Elona Ruka-Wright as its new Chief Risk Officer.
- Australian FinTech Study Loans partners with Cloud Lending Solutions to build new student loan offering.
- LendingTree to acquire Ovation Credit Services for total consideration of $20.75 million.
- Socure secures three new ISO certifications for privacy and security controls.
- Spreedly to integrate Worldpay’s international payment processing API courtesy of new partnership.
- Hypepotamous profiles South African authentication specialist Entersekt.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.