- AlphaPoint Names New CEO, Plans for New Public Blockchain Network.
- FI.SPAN Enables Banks to Maximize the Opportunity of Open Banking.
Around the web
- Thomson Reuters enhances ESG data monitoring capabilities for its Eikon solution.
- Symphony Software Foundation adds to its Open Developer Platform.
- Turkiye Garanti Bank, Turkey’s second largest private bank, to deploy customer analytics technology from NICE.
- Cardlytics taps Jed Murphy as new U.K. Head of Strategy and Innovation.
- Avoka bolsters executive ranks with two new SVPs, Director of Sales.
- Moxtra wins spot in Prudential PRU Fintegrate program.
- Wealth management platform aixigo wins Banking IT-Innovation Award from Business Engineering Forum of the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.