- nCino Helps Financial Institutions Benefit from Cloud Banking
- LendUp Gives the Underbanked What No Traditional Bank Will
- Top 3 Things to Know about Fintech Climate Change
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence
Around the web
- BanQu teams up with Eastern Congo Initiative to launch secure data storage network for farmers.
- TransferWise announces operational profitability and monthly revenues of £8 million.
- Lighter Capital adds Former Silicon Valley Bank’s Head of Risk, Marc Verissimo, to its Board of Directors
- Wells Fargo selects Uniken for accelerator program.
- Wipro launches Nine Solutions to Accelerate Adoption of Blockchain Across Industry Sectors
- Societe Generale partners with Open Bank Project to launch internal Open Banking Hackathon
- South Carolina-based Community First Bank hires Insuritas to install and manage insurance agency.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.