- Actiance Picks Up $28 Million from New and Existing Investors
- LendKey Adds $8 Million in Venture Debt; Reaches $800 Million in Loans
Around the Web
- Google launches Android Pay.
- SimplyTapp and Top Image Systems team up to bring HCE mobile payment technology to FIs in the Asia Pacific region.
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into its v.zero SDK to ease merchant adoption.
- Global Debt Registry unveils new API service to speed access to consumer-debt data and documents.
- Avoka and NAMU earn “most innovative customer engagement” and “best customer experience” honors respectively at Citi Mobile Challenge.
- Bible Money Matters reviews the new Betterment RetireGuide.
- Placecast introduces its mobile data-management platform (DMP) as a stand-alone solution.
- Nomis Solutions joins Center for Pricing and Revenue Management at Columbia University.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.