- Lendio Brings the Franchising Model to Small Business Lending.
- Excited to see Symphony Software Foundation at FinDEVr NY March 21 & 22. Check out our interview with Executive Director, Gabriele Columbro.
- Scotiabank and AlphaPoint Wrap Up Blockchain Trial.
- RSVP for FinDEVr’s International Debut.
- PwC Brings Blockchain PoC to London’s Specialty Insurers.
- Shwayhat Steps Up: Greenkey Technologies Announces New CEO.
Around the web
- Vantiv to provide payment processing for Tyndall FCU ($1.3 billion in assets). See Vantiv at FinDEVr New York this month.
- Scalable Capital recognized as only European startup on CNBC Upstart 25 roster.
- Wealthify lowers minimum investment to £1.
- Mambu goes live in the Americas with new offices in Miami and new regional managing director.
- Trustly processes more than €3 billion in payments in 2016, announces UK expansion.
- Fiserv Expands Contact and Servicing Center into Florida.
- Yandex Money brings bankers onboard.
- D+H Mortgagebot named HW Tech100 winner.
- S&P Global, an investor in Kensho’s recent Series B financing round, has entered into a strategic relationship with Kensho.
- Prosper’s new pricing changes.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.